1. Have an 8-to-8 principle: The latest disease is addiction to technology. I have seen thaLet no technology affect you and your family from 8 pm to 8 am unless for important phone calls. This would take a while to get disciplined, but will work great to bond with family.
2. No technology in the bathroom : say no to any digital device while visiting the toilet. It will prevent you from temptation and helps time management. Let your spouse know of your decision.
3. Make it a habit of reading your Bible and praying the first thing in the morning. This keeps your entire day in order.
4. Have a monthly schedule and hand it over to your spouse or assistant to keep a track.
5. Memorize Bible verses on a daily basis.